How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in NAS JRB Fort Worth Homes! We look forward to welcoming you to your new home and want to make sure the application and leasing process is as convenient and efficient as possible.
Active duty Navy families assigned to NAS JRB Fort Worth can get an application started to live at NAS JRB Fort Worth Homes in a variety of ways:
We work together with our Navy Housing Partner at the installation to seamlessly manage your application and leasing process. As part of the process you will need to provide the following information:
- Housing Application
- DD Form 1746
- Copy of orders
- Certification of bona fide family members. Examples of acceptable forms of documentation are the USN-Emergency Data Application (page 2); USMC NAVMC 10922; USA & USAF-DD Form 93; USCG-4170
Complete the required documentation and submit to the Navy Family Housing Office. Please note that applications must be submitted within 30 days of arrival. Once your application is reviewed by the Navy Family Housing Office, you will be referred back to our team to start the process of assigning a home. One of our leasing specialists will review your housing eligibility based on your rank and family size, and schedule a walk-through tour. You can also visit the Neighborhoods page
to learn a little more about our home styles.
Your eligibility date for housing is determined according to the following criteria:
- If you are PCSing and are within the 30 day window, your eligibility date is the day you left your previous station (as verified by clearing papers).
- If you are PCSing and do not apply within the 30-day window, your eligibility date is the date of your application.
- If you are coming from an unaccompanied tour (e.g. Korea), your eligibility date is the date you departed your previous duty station for the unaccompanied tour, with a maximum credit of 14 months.
- If this is your first duty station and you are married, your eligibility date is your date of entry into the military. If you were married after the date of entry, your eligibility date is the date of the marriage.